Saturday, July 31, 2010

Autumn / Samhain Goddess Doll Swap !




Sign up is now open for the autumn / samhain doll swap. Size of doll is up to person making it . What does autumn / samhain mean to you ? use this as your inspiration. Sign up will run now until the end of August . Partners will be posted on the 1st of September. Dolls must be sent by 30th of September to make sure they make it for the autumn holidays. You will need to email your partner for their address. Please do not post addresses here for your safety. If you have any ?s feel free to post here or ask me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

glitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphics
BBW Comment Tags

All American Girl with a Touch of Darkness !

I am a proud Army wife and angel mommy to Jacob (08/21/08) R.I.P. my little prince. I am still new to craft and have alot to learn. I am very interested in Feary, Gypsy and Goth Magic. I love the paranormal and anything that goes bump in the night. I love horror films, vampires, warewolfs and ghost. I collect Faeries, Dragons. I am very created and make Goddess, Spirit and Feary Dolls .. Want to know more just message or follow me on my magickal journey !!!





Gypsy Dreaming !!!

Gypsy Horses !

My Goddess & Faery Dolls !

Sit back and listen to the music of my soul !!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones